Pages

Saturday, January 25, 2014

Date Night!


Handsome fiance and I went out to dinner last night. It was great to have a quick date night at the end of a long week! I had really wanted to get a burger and sweet potato fries like we talked about when we left, but our go-to place for that was crazy busy with a frat boy party (the cons of living in a college town). We walked up the street to Mellow Mushroom and had sandwiches instead.  I had an avocado, provolone, lettuce, tomato on pita and he had chicken or turkey or something on a whole grain hoagie roll.  We didn't talk too much wedding stuff, just plans for the weekend and his upcoming week long trip to Raleigh. I used to live there and Im so bummed I can't join him on that trip! I'd love to see my friends and old stomping grounds! 

Make sure you plan some date nights with your soon-to-be and try not to talk about wedding stuff *too* much.  Its a great opportunity to relax and unwind amidst the stressors of life, which can sometimes be the planning process! 

No comments:

Post a Comment